Tuesday, September 1, 2009

beech hill farm

i want to thank you for stopping by to take a look at my pictures. please feel free to comment on more than just the pictures. if you feel there's something i should change or do differently please let me know. thanks!

while we were at beech hill farm getting ice cream, i took the camera and went wandering around and had some fun. check out the pictures!






















while we were leaving paul and i both saw this fence alone on a hill. we both had the same idea but he grabbed the camera first...shucks!!!





4 comments:

Wendy September 1, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

yay...I can leave a comment now. The photos are really nice Monica:) It must have been so fun to wander around and take photos. Amazing how different Beech Hill looks through the camera lens. You have definitely inspired me to head back with my good camera. I had my point and shoot last time. How are things going with photoshop?

Monica September 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Photoshop is going well. I have definitely been reading a lot about it and just having fun with it. Practice makes perfect! I really like the warmer feature on one of the actions you sent me. I've been downloading quite a few from the CoffeeShop blog. They have been awesome. I take my good camera everywhere I go now just so I can wander with it :) It is amazing how different places can look through a camera lens. I love photography!!

hillarybking September 4, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Hi Monica - Love the new blog. I really like the composition of the second image and the DOF in the last one. Keep 'em coming! An FYI if you want another fun place to get good ideas for and comments on your photos: http://www.flickr.com
You can find me at http://www.flickr.com/photos/beehill/ (be my friend!)

Marcia October 27, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

You've got a great eye for photography. Keep up the good work!