Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i ♥ faces: {Sweet Dreams}

As soon as I knew the theme over at i ♥ faces this week, I knew immediately which picture I would use. I did a photoshoot with this adorable little girl who was 2 months old. The whole time she was awake, except for one round of pictures! I think she looks so peaceful sleeping in the basket. My husband on the other hand doesn't like this picture at all :( I'll let you all be the judge.







Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my picture. I also want to thank you for leaving a comment. You should really head over to i ♥ faces to take a look at some more sleeping beauties. There are some amazing photos and amazing people over there!! Take care ♥

9 comments:

Lorena December 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Very cute baby! =)

Katie December 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

I am such a sucker for sleeping babies. :) Cute!

Julia Spencer December 8, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Love that huge flower!

Andrew December 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

cute. is the flower photoshopped on top or did you use an area-specific black&white feature?

Monica December 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate them!

Andrew-the flower is on a headband that's around her head. I'm sure there's an easier way to do it, but I just outlined around the flower and turned everything b&w.

Unknown December 8, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Such an adorable picture. Makes you all warm and fuzzy.

Mrs. Thorner December 8, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

That is a very cool picture - and what a cute baby! I really like the bright flower. You are talented!

Becca DC December 8, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

This picture is amazing! You have seriously found something that you are amazingly talented at. =] The black&white versus the colorful flower is rather incredible.

Anna December 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! what a wonderful capture you made! adorable sleeping little one too!