Monday, March 15, 2010

i heart faces {Bundled Up}

I don't go outside very often in the winter because it's usually sooooo cold. So, I went back to the first snowfall of the season (which was in December 2009).

It was the day after our first blanket of winter wonderland! My husband and I thought it would be nice to bundle up the kids (that were home) and take them outside to enjoy our first snowfall. It was an awesome idea because it was the only time we ended up going outside to play in the snow this winter, lol!!!

We didn't have a sled so, we took out our wagon for Madison (our youngest) and headed to the back yard. We made snow angels and a couple of tiny snowmen and then got together for a family photo...without me (the mom) because I'm the one taking the photo :( Oh well, I still have the memory :)


Thank you for stopping by my blog to take a look at my entry.





If you'd like to see some more "bundled up" photos, please stop by i heart faces. There are some amazingly talented photographers submitting some amazing photos on the blog.

4 comments:

cheryl March 15, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

they certainly are bundled up!!
I love the look of you blog, it is very well done.

TheDana March 15, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Cute! I love that grin on your little guy on the left :)

The Foster Home March 16, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

What a cute looking bunch =)

Thank you for stopping by my blog too!

Vanessa March 16, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

What a beautiful family.