Friday, November 19, 2010

i heart faces {Fix-It Friday}

Yay For Friday!!
It's that time again where i heart faces provides us with a picture to edit.

SOOC
 Fix 1:
I opened up the image in Adobe Camera Raw and had some fun with the sliders! This is what I ended up with! I knew I wanted to lighten and brighten the photo and I love it!
 Fix 2:
I took Fix 1 and ran PW Heartland action and tweaked it a bit. If I had left it on the default settings it would have looked really washed out. I like this much better!
 Fix 3:
I took Fix 1 and cropped it for a more personally feel. I also wanted to soften the colors so, I ran PW soft & faded action. I think that did the trick!

To take a look at some more fixes click the link below:



7 comments:

~ Melanie ~ November 19, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

my fav is your last edit :)

head over to my blog {http://melaniemaczuga.blogspot.com} to check out my edits!

Brooke Ashley November 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I love your 2nd edit!! Very nicely done!!!

www.brookeashleyphoto.blogspot.com

Holly Thompson November 19, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

I really like your Heartland edit, it's very inviting!

Rebecca Jo November 19, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

The first one is my favorite - very crisp & the colors are beautiful!

My version is at:
www.rebeccajophotography.wordpress

Stacy November 19, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

oooh... i like the vertical crop! very nice

Jessica Marie November 19, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

I love them all! You did a great job!

Deborah November 22, 2010 at 2:11 AM  

Really good job on them all! I love PW's heartland action here, and the last one as well ... love how you cropped that one! :)