Friday, February 25, 2011

i heart faces {Fix-It Friday}

I haven't done one in a while and I have missed it tremendously. So, I decided to take some time out of my day and have some fun :)

Original



I wanted to warm and brighten the photo up so I ran Tea Time action and Brighten that Baby Up from Pure Actions. I also added a layering mask and offset the photo.

I wanted to see what it would look like in black & white so, I ran Coffeeshop Vintage News (I took off the news print part). I loved it!! I then added a frame and offset the photo once again.


I can't wait to check out what others have done with this beautiful photo!!
Go to i heart faces to look at other edits!


7 comments:

thatgirlblogs February 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

last version was my favorite, love bw

Melissa Ann February 25, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

Love the really pretty frame on your first color :)

Deborah jo February 25, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

They black and white is really wonderful. I always struggle with black and whites. You did a great job!

Autumn Harrison February 25, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

I love your black and white!!!

Unknown February 25, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

nice edits!

February 25, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

Beautiful edits! I love the frame!!

Jamie February 26, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

Beautiful edits!! I love the the B &W