Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i heart faces week 3: { We Are Family }

For this weeks challenge over at i heart faces it's all about family!

I decided to enter the picture I took of my Father and all of my five children on Christmas Day. This picture is far from perfect, but it's my family :) Each facial expression on each of my children represents their personalities perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect picture....well I could have but, it just wouldn't have happened, lol!!

Please go visit i heart faces for some more wonderful family photos ♥






6 comments:

Lena January 19, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

Wonderful picture, and I'm loving the overlay/texture.
5 (beautiful) children... god bless you! I still shudder when hubby begs for a second one lol

Some call me Neesie. January 19, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Great family shot! I sense a bit of mischief on the end ... am I right? lol

Julia Spencer January 19, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

Love the texture you added... :)

Monica January 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Lena--Thank you! There's no need to shudder at child #2, it's when you get to #3 and you're out numbered!

Some call me Neesie--Thank you and yes, he is a mischievous one! We have to keep our eye on him all the time!

Julia Spencer--Thank you so much. It was my first time working with textures (other than tutorials).

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath January 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

I love this photo...such great smiles.... thanks for visiting my blog!

knitalatte January 19, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Sweet family shot. I adore the dresses on the little girls. Thanks for commenting on my picture.