Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{Texture} is this weeks challenge

At i heart faces this week we have been given the challenge of TEXTURE! You can take a picture of texture or add it in your post-processing.

I did two pictures and put them on facebook to let my friends decide which one to post.

And the winner is:


I hope you like this picture as much as my friends and I do!!!

This was the 2nd time I've worked with textures on my own (without a tutorial). I'm pretty proud of the final product :)

Feel free to go take a look and be inspired at some AMAZING photos over at i heart faces!!





3 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography January 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

what an adorable picture : ) great job!

Kerry January 26, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

A gorgeous photo! A big tear...oh so sweet!

Drew January 31, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

You did a beautiful job on the textures! I love the vintage feel it gave the photo. Thanks for dropping by my blog. You asked me how I know which order to do the textures. Quite honestly, it's trial and error. I picked some textures I thought might work and tried several blending modes until I found one I liked. I then moved on to the next texture and tried the blending modes all over again. :) I'm fairly new at playing with textures too, but it's a lot of fun! Take care!