Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We Heart Kisses

This weeks challenge at i heart faces is Kisses!

The picture I chose is in memory of my Grandmother who just passed away on February 4, 2010.

This past Christmas my sister and her family, my mother and my grandmother all came over to my house to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve. We had a feeling that this would be our last Christmas with our grandmother so, the camera was out and I was taking a ton of pictures so I could cherish the moment. The picture I'm entering is a picture of my grandmother and my son Aric. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Aric leaning in to give his great-grandmother a kiss so I got ready and just snapped away. I'm so glad I have this picture to look back on.


Please take some time and head over to i heart faces for some more "kissy" photos in honor of Valentine's Day!!





4 comments:

Wendy February 9, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Monica....this photo brought tears to my eyes! Sooo amazing, beautiful!

Buckeroomama February 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

This is such a beautiful photo... and so utterly sweet.

Lyndsey February 10, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

What a beautiful moment, so sorry about your grandmothers passing.

Bunch of Barrons February 10, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

This is so sweet! :)