Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i heart faces {Dramatic B&W}

When I saw the i heart faces theme this week I had two pictures in mind. I asked my husband which he liked and he picked the one that I had been coming back to over and over again. It is something about my little girls eyes that just makes me want to look at this picture forever. Well, maybe not forever...but a long time :)




You can find many more Dramatic B&W photos over at i heart faces!
Better yet, find one of your own Dramatic B&W photos and enter into the challenge!
It's so much fun!

Thank you for taking the time to stop bye. Don't forget to share your thoughts with me!
I ♥ comments!

8 comments:

ComplyKated March 30, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

So sweet (in a dramatic sort of way)

Sarah King March 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Aww, look at that beautiful eyes!! <3

sharon March 30, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

so very sweet:)

fiddlehead March 30, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Those eyes draw you in. Beautiful shot. Love the contrast that B&W gives here!

Amy Henderson March 30, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

What a doll! Great capture!

Julie March 30, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

i totally agree, those eyes are so beautiful and the picture really captures them and your editing makes them stand out. Love it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Pamela March 30, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Gorgeous! I love the angle of the shot also!

Michele Chattin March 30, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

I agree, the eyes definately have it! She is beautiful. :)