Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i heart faces {Collages}

This weeks challenge at i heart faces is collages! I love doing collages because you can fit so many pictures onto one big picture :)

I decided to do my collage on my baby girl, Madison. She will be ONE this Friday! I gave her an Oreo cookie and a sippy cup full of milk and let her go to town. Boy oh boy did she have fun! This was the first time she had ever tasted an Oreo and I think she'll be coming back for more! I guess this is my preview to the messy cake face she'll have on Saturday :) Enjoy the many pictures! I'm sorry if the Oreo messy face offends anyone.



Click on over to i heart faces to enjoy many more collages! Or if you have one you'd like to enter, feel free to join in the weekly fun :)

15 comments:

Jessica April 20, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

What a fun collage and a beautiful little girl!! She's a birthday buddy to mine who's 4 on Sunday =)

Mindy April 20, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Girl after my own heart!! Love that messy cheeser..

Christina April 20, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Aww...how fun! I love letting my kids get messy when they eat special treats like this. Happy bday to her!

Ashley April 20, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

aww, cute, cute!

Danielle April 20, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

What a fun idea! Love this collage. She is adorable! :)

Unknown April 20, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Thanks for stopping at my blog; hope you come back again soon!

This is a great collage. I love all the different angles you included.

Anonymous April 20, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Love this!! What a great idea you had and you captured the moment beautifully. Happy B-day to your little girl.

Katie Smith April 20, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

aww yummy! I love how you focused on her sippy and hands.

Anonymous April 20, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

So sweet. She really concentrated on eating that Oreo, and I love her big smile!

Wendy April 21, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

This is awesome Monica!! I love how you used so many different angles. She's so darn sweet and the last pic is my favorite.

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I love your collage, Monica! All the fun angles and variety of shots tells a great story!! Lucky girl! ;) Thanks for commenting on my blog too!!!

Marcia April 21, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Oreos are my favorite! They don't last long in my house. I love the shot of her hands holding the Oreo because you can still make out her expression of concentration in the background. Mmm...now I've got a craving!

jamilah April 21, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

this makes me want to have an oreo =) she is simply adorable! nice collage with the different angles =)

RaD April 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Oh too cute!

Happy Birthday little one!

Sereina April 22, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

Fun collage!