Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i heart faces {Play}

It's play time over at i heart faces!!

I was going through my pictures and came across this one that I took of my daughter Lauren. I dressed her up all nice and pretty to go outside and get a nice portrait of her. I think she allowed me to take about four pictures when she decided she wanted to run around and play basketball. So I figured I'd keep on snapping...and I'm so glad I did :)

I love this picture of her as she finally gets the ball to go in the hoop! She just looks so relieved that it finally went in! I also really like how I can see her little fingers on the rim of the hoop :) I hope you like this picture as well.


There are plenty more play time photos to look at...just click the button below ↓.




4 comments:

happy home collective June 8, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

what a fun image!

Wendy June 8, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

sooo cute! I love her outfit:)

kahlanne June 8, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

She is adorable. I love the shot too. So many times mine are blurry.

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Great photo. What a cutie pie!