Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i heart faces {yellow}

The color yellow is this weeks challenge at i heart faces. As I was searching through photos, I realized that I don't really put any of my kids in yellow that often....okay, hardly EVER! lol! I guess now was a good of time as any to see what I could come up with. This is what I got. My youngest daughter, Madison, picking a past it's prime dandelion. I couldn't resist this moment. She had finally stopped running around the yard and I got it!!!


I just want to say thank you to Shadowhouse Creations for all the amazing free textures!!!



I you'd like to see more yellow, click over to i heart faces and you'll be in heaven ♥

9 comments:

Wendhy Jeffers May 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, your photo. Hope you win!

bruinlab May 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

Dandelions are like bubbles to kids. Absolutely irresistable! Just like this shot. Kudos.

Elyssa May 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

I love the softness of this shot! Great entry:)

Marcia May 25, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Wow Monica! I love this photo and the editing you did to it.

Wendy May 25, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

It's so cute to see her walking around like that:} Thomas (child care kiddo) just turned a year and he hates to even stand up. Then I have a 10 month old who is walking everywhere.

DanaOh May 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Good to see you on my blog again, Monica!!! I remember your adorable Oreo collage! And I 'd say you definitely "got it" here! So sweet and soft!!! ;)

Elizabeth May 26, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Beautiful picture! Love your soft yellows.

Corinna Hoffman Photography May 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Love the post processing!!

Thank you for stopping by in my blog :)

Tina Kay May 26, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Beautiful, so soft. Your processing just made it even better! Great job! :)