Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i heart faces {Faces & Flowers}

Spring time in New Hampshire means our lawns are covered with Dandelions! So, I thought it would only be right to post a picture of a Dandelion :)

My daughter loves to go out in the front yard and pick these wonderful flowers that seem to pop back up the day after you mow the lawn! Then she will come over to me and tell me how beautiful they smell. It just melts my heart and puts a smile on my face. I think the joy and love on my daughter's face is the only good that can come from these dreaded things :)

Here is my entry this week:
really like how she picked one that is alive and a beautiful yellow and she also picked one that is a pretty white and the seeds are ready to take flight as soon as a nice breeze comes along ♥.
I guess Dandelions smell beautiful at any stage :)
To see more beautiful faces and flowers click on over to i heart faces!



13 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family May 18, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

I Love how little ones can see beauty even in the weeds. Such a sweet pic.

Killlashandra May 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

It's a totally sweet shot! And yeah, it's nice to see the flower being taken for something besides the weed we all think of it as. ;)

Jenni Barr May 18, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

So precious! Great photo, I enjoyed looking around your blog...I saw your entry on I heart faces' site!

Wendy May 18, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

haha..so funny that we posted a similar pic!! She's so darn cute!

Jessica May 18, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Gotta love those dandelions no matter what :) Cute photo!

chrissiemarie@chrissiemariephotography.com May 19, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

great shot!! love it. :)

Buckeroomama May 19, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

This is such a sweet photo. There is something about little hands holding on to little flowers that makes me go "Awwww" every time. :)

The Foster Home May 19, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Love looking at beauty of anything through a child's eye!! Great picture. Adorable lil girl...btw has she learned that you can blow on the white ones to help spread the "beauty"?

Thank you for stopping by my page and leaving a comment.

Tricia D. May 19, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Awww, she is too cute! Very sweet photo!

Delia May 19, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Very pretty. That is so sweet with the seedy dandelion and the blooming dandelion in one shot.

Unknown May 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

absolutely adorable!

Missy May 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Very sweet! I love that she has both ends of the dandelion circle of life. :)

Anonymous May 20, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Such a sweet photo. She has quite a serious expression on her face - it's so cute.

My daughters love dandelions, too. We often have vases of them on the counter and on the deck.