Friday, July 16, 2010

i heart faces {Fix-It-Friday}

Today is Fix-It-Friday and the picture is ADORABLE!! I had so much fun adding my touches to this picture :) I must say the picture was perfect SOOC!

Here it is:

SOOC
My first fix was to open it up in RAW and I just softened it a big with the Clarity slide.
Then I opened it in Photoshop and cropped it.
Next I had some fun running some actions!!
The first action I ran was CoffeeShops Johnna's Memories of Sunshine and I tweaked it a bit.

The next action I ran was Pioneer Woman Set #2 Heartland.
I also did a few tweaks to this as well.

The 3rd action I ran was Pioneer Woman Set #2 Seventies.

The last thing I did was to do a B&W!
I ran CoffeeShop Creamy Chocolate B&W action.
I turned off the chocolate layer so it was just b&w and adjusted the creaminess.
I also did some selective coloring....I really like it!


I hope you like one or all of my fixes! I can't wait to see what others have done with this picture :)
Go to i heart faces to check out other fixes!!




9 comments:

Jen at Cabin Fever July 16, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

I love the first photo edit. Very nice! Especially because the contrast on her face is so soft. Good job!

Cabin Fever in Vermont

NEK Photography Blog

Unknown July 16, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

These are all great! I love the Pioneer Woman actions!! ♥

Becki July 16, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Nice edits! I like your crop of it as well, good job!

Shawntae July 16, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Wonderful!:)

fowler July 16, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

The first edit is my fave! Great job softening the photo!

Janet July 16, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Great job on these! I esp. love th first one. I need to give actions a try.

Anonymous July 16, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

They are all great! Good edits!

Rachel Richard July 16, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Great edits! :)

Nobody July 16, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

the 70s is my favorite! i also like the last one, with the popped blue flower. :)