Friday, July 23, 2010

i heart faces {Fix-It Friday}

Today we were given a picture of Angie's daughter to edit. This is such a sweet picture of two best friends! I had somewhat of a hard time deciding what I wanted to do with it, but I think I got it....or at least I hope it did :)

The Original
My first fix--I brought out some of the colors and decided to crop it just a little bit.
My second fix--I wanted it to be a little bit softer so I ran the lovely & ethereal action (I believe it's from i heart faces).
My third fix--I opened up fix #2 in Picnik and found a nice matte to make the picture feel a little bit more soft and airy.
My fourth fix--Again I opened up fix #2 in Picnik and found a really neat edit. I think it was called soft focus. I was just having some fun :)
I really enjoy Fix-It Fridays and look forward to them every week! I also really enjoy Picnik now (this was my first time using it)!

Stop by i heart faces to look at other fixes or to submit a fix of your own!



4 comments:

Unknown July 23, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Dreamy edit.

Jessica July 23, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

I love how soft your edits made the photos look! My favorite is the second edit! I love picnik too!

FootPrints July 23, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

love the last one!! soooo dreamy!

Anonymous July 24, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Love the second fix!