Friday, August 13, 2010

i heart faces {Fix-It Friday}

I haven't participated in a while, but this little boy with his amazing blue eyes was one I couldn't pass up!

This photo was taken by Angie.

SOOC
Fix 1--I cropped it for more of a portrait feel. I also brightened it up and increased vibrance and saturation. Then I ran PW lovely & ethereal.
Fix 2--I took the picture above (minus the action) and I ran PW fresh & colorful. I think I really like this one!
Fix 3--I wanted to try and add some sunshine into the picture so I took fix 1 (minus the action) and ran CoffeeShop Johnna's Memories of Sunshine.
Fix 4--I wanted to add a little bit of texture. It's been a while since I've played with my textures :)
Fix 5--Last but not least I wanted to do a B&W so, I ran PW b&w.

I hope you enjoyed looking at all my fixes. I had so much fun with this little boys picture.....thanks Angie!!!! If you'd like to look at more fixes or join in on the fun click on the link to i heart faces!


2 comments:

Christy August 13, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

I love the picture with the texture added! great edits!

Stephanie August 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

I like the one with texture! This boy is gorgeous!