Friday, October 22, 2010

i heart faces {Fix-It Friday}

Today's photo was taken by Angie Arthur. It is a wonderful photo it just needs a little bit of warmth added to it.

Here is her SOOC photo:

For my first fix, I added some warmth and then softened it a little bit.

My second fix I wanted some more edge to it so, I increased the contrast. I also bumped up the colors a bit too!

 For my final fix, I kept the contrast and color of the second fix and just softened it up a bit. I added a border and a saying for my final touches!

This was a really fun picture to edit! If you'd like to have some editing fun click over to i heart faces and download the photo!

I hope you enjoyed my fixes :)



6 comments:

Unknown October 22, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

I like the softness of the last one with the quote, beautiful!!

Alex and Emily October 22, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

I like the softness of the first one. Nice work!

Catherine Grace Life Photography October 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

I really like what you did with the text on the photo! It could be on the front of a card! I really love the rich color of it...Very pretty!

Buckeroomama October 22, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I wish I could see your photo, but there's a box that says that it had been removed from Photobucket...?

Rebecca October 22, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

great edits. such vibrant colors. fantastic quote too!

Monica October 23, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

Thank you for the comments!

Buckeroomama, I'm sorry you can't see the picture :( I see the box you're talking about, but it usually goes behind the picture so you can view the picture. I'm not sure how to remove that stinkin' box!

If anyone knows how to get rid of the photobucket box please pass on the instructions, thanks!